Petal to the Metal

Today was filled with little projects for Beezus. First, we sanded down his rusty bits and gave them a new coat of paint (he needed it!). 3 cans of black rust-proofing paint later and he’s looking pretty lovely. After that, we took apart all of the petals, which ended up being more of a chore than it sounded. Fabric is difficult to remove when it rusts onto something! But we did it! Afterwards, we measured out a lovely little template for the new petals we’ll be making. Take a peek!

IMG_20150531_215523

Now to order 12 yards of pink and purple spandex. Stay tuned.

Advertisements